The PLUS Company vocational programs and supports are designed with the belief that everyone can work. Individuals with developmental disabilities have the opportunity to receive training to improve vocational skills. Support is also provided to assist in the search for employment, with the hope of increased independence in a long-term career. Supports and services are individualized to assure meaningful experiences and valued community membership.
Some of the employment services offered include:
- Providing information and referral
- Vocational assessment
- Technical assistance
- Job placement
- Supported employment
- Follow along services as needed
The PLUS Company is also a valuable business partner, sensitive to the demands of the ever-changing world of business. Business services are customized to accommodate the needs of companies of all sizes from all industries. The PLUS Company staff meets the needs of businesses by being flexible, responsive, efficient, and cost effective.
Some of the services provided to businesses include:
- Pre-screening to match employees to jobs
- Ongoing support and follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Development of workplace accommodations and universal design that improve productivity for all workers
- Job and task analysis
- Education and training for your staff including:
- Working with a diverse workforce
- Working with individuals with disabilities
- Job modifications
- Disability etiquette
To hear more about The PLUS Company and hear testimonials from business partners, check out the Video Library.